If you’re anything like me, you’ll have a list of things you want to do before you. It’s popularly called a ‘Bucket List’ (things you want to do before you kick the bucket), so hey, I’ll go along with that. I decided I wanted to list a few of them on here. Why not, it’s Friday! Have you thought about yours?
Dave Betts’ Bucket List (Sample 1)
- Go sky diving
- Go scuba diving
- Visit a country in every continent of the world
- Spend at list a day walking along the Great Wall of China
- See the Northern Lights
- Take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Drive the length of Route 66
- Finish my degree
- Get married, have (two, preferably) children
- Run a marathon
- Write a book
There are a lot more things than this that I want to do, but this is a pretty good start! I’d love it if some people posted some of their own ‘bucket lists’ in the comments section below, but I know people are usually not big on commenting – think about it! It’ll make my day!